WELCOME

Come on in and sit a while... Spend some time catching up with us and hopefully leave with a smile.

Please note all photos on this blog are copyrighted to Ersehnen - Bruneau River GSP. If you see an image that you would like to use on your site or pedigree please ask and one that is the proper resolution and size will be sent to you. Taking them off this, or any site, means you are not getting the best as the lowest resolution and size possible were used.

Besides taking without asking is stealing...we don't steal yours please don't steal ours.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Technology...

ain't it great? Last Tuesday I thought all my computer/online issues would be fixed when we got our satellite internet connection. It lasted less than 24 hours. The modem died (they have to order a replacement) but all is not lost as I still have dial up... WRONG they removed my dial up info 'cause you won't need that any more' - right! I finally get it back up and running and the desk top that has threatened to die coughs and sputters and pretty much does die. I can go and open files etc just don't try to do more than look at anything. Oh and the best part the laptop was in DC with my husband.

So I am kind of back up and running but I can't get my email to down load on the laptop so if you are trying to reach me/us bruneaugsp@hotmail.com is the best option at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment