WELCOME

Come on in and sit a while... Spend some time catching up with us and hopefully leave with a smile.

Please note all photos on this blog are copyrighted to Ersehnen - Bruneau River GSP. If you see an image that you would like to use on your site or pedigree please ask and one that is the proper resolution and size will be sent to you. Taking them off this, or any site, means you are not getting the best as the lowest resolution and size possible were used.

Besides taking without asking is stealing...we don't steal yours please don't steal ours.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Get Organized Be Inspired Update

Ok these photos are hard to share as they show how badly I've let the office/scraproom slide... But never the less here they are.

This is the view from the hall or as you exit the bathroom (yep the house is cozy)


This is the scrapbook/craft side and is directly opposite the door. I'm frugal (which is a nice way to say cheap) so I have repurposed an old entertainment center as my temporary desk top on this side. Some of it is also used as shelves in the closet. This is until I finish my class and have decided on a system - why waste $$ on something that likely wouldn't be what I truly needed?


The window wall is one long 'desk' which sits on storage cubes.


The peg board is on the wall to the right of the computer.


The closet-what can I say about the closet? It holds albums, office material, school stuff...and appears stable but I hold my breath everytime I need to get something from it.


These are actually retakes of my Day 1 photos as we still can't access them and there has been some cleaning already. Like my scrap desk is not under a pile of stuff waiting to be put away.

Anyway now you know why I am in the Get Organized Be Inspired class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. It was functional and neat and now is the anti of both and not much work gets done in here at all.

2 comments:

  1. As "bad" as you think it looks, let's face it: all your stuff is in one room and you can close the door!
    After we break our butts in this class we're going to be so organized and so inspired/inspiring we won't know what to do with ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:35 AM

    OOOh...i am so happy that i don`t have all your stuff to sort through. I am struggling with what I have...
    But...i do want one of the puppies. They are beautiful.
    -elin-

    ReplyDelete