WELCOME

Come on in and sit a while... Spend some time catching up with us and hopefully leave with a smile.

Please note all photos on this blog are copyrighted to Ersehnen - Bruneau River GSP. If you see an image that you would like to use on your site or pedigree please ask and one that is the proper resolution and size will be sent to you. Taking them off this, or any site, means you are not getting the best as the lowest resolution and size possible were used.

Besides taking without asking is stealing...we don't steal yours please don't steal ours.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

I *HATE* when that happens...

so on Reece Homecoming Day we had an errand to do in Boise so decided to also hit Build A Bear for Reece's fist adventure there. Both he and I came home with new friends - Bart the Assistance dog for Reece and BooBoo Bear the hockey dude for me. Jay took pictures of this all and several other things like the 3 wk pics of the puppies and some really really cute ones of Reece wearing his boots. However all were taken using the corrupted memory card we were sure we tossed out!

So I am trying to wait patiently while he tries to recover them - last time this happened we did get them all thanks to our computer whiz friend. Check back Monday to see what happened. SIGH!

On the upside yesterday I spent a wonderful afternoon playing with paper and Missy :) It was very enjoyable and we don't get to do it often enough as she is off in Moscow at Grad School...

I have also started Get Organized Be Inspired with Wendy Smedley (check my side bar for links to Wendy's blog and Big Picture Scrapbooking who offers the class). I promise I will figure out the active link thing soon But I am already so inspired by reading the book I know this class will put me on the well down the right road to having the ultimate room.

Anyway I am off to do my assignments and tidy up a bit as Jay has a friend coming out tomorrow to go hunting.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment