WELCOME

Come on in and sit a while... Spend some time catching up with us and hopefully leave with a smile.

Please note all photos on this blog are copyrighted to Ersehnen - Bruneau River GSP. If you see an image that you would like to use on your site or pedigree please ask and one that is the proper resolution and size will be sent to you. Taking them off this, or any site, means you are not getting the best as the lowest resolution and size possible were used.

Besides taking without asking is stealing...we don't steal yours please don't steal ours.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Get Organized Be Inspired Week 2

Ok so I'll admit I underestimated how hard these first couple of weeks would be. I mean really all we are doing is trying to find our process so we can get to the 'real' work of organizing next month.

I now know that I never really had much of a process - I jump all over the place when creating. I start with photos sometimes but others I have a memory or a piece of memorabilia catches my eye and I need to get it in an album NOW! None of this is bad really it just explains why my room never seems to come together. I think I have it set up to function well but then I change *how* to work and it no longer functions well so I think I need to tweak it. But then it doesn't work well when I switch back to the first way I create... I hate being a gemini some days LOL

Without further ado here are the pictures for this week. I've concentrated on the area just inside the door up to the desk as I needed some order there so I could do the assignment for this week - creating a LO and writing down our process (hence the above revelation).

The view from the doorway. Not much has changed but I did finally put away the piles that were on the cart and desk. On the desk (not really visible) I have placed some small containers I had in drawers for the smaller stuff but I left the pieces on the desk so I moved them there temporarily for ease of clean up.


This is my wooden storage unit - I love having real unpainted wood around me - it has castors so is movable however it just sits here. I currently have it set up to hold my stamping stuff and card making items on one side the other is my altered projects and new kits etc to be filed away.


This is my Cropper Hopper paper cart and I must say I really like it. I usually have a cover on it and at the moment it has a piece of memorabilia I need to get picutres of (part of Reece's Christmas present - Thanks MISSY!). Behind is sits my Cropper Hopper photo boxes (2) and my Cropper Hopper embellishment boxes (one for ribbon and one for metal embellies)


I am getting excited for a dear friend to visit. She arrives on Thursday and I can't wait to catch up with her! Heather do NOT miss your plane...

1 comment:

  1. NOw that I know it's ten plus degrees you couldnt' stop me from coming if you cancelled my ticket!

    ReplyDelete