WELCOME

Come on in and sit a while... Spend some time catching up with us and hopefully leave with a smile.

Please note all photos on this blog are copyrighted to Ersehnen - Bruneau River GSP. If you see an image that you would like to use on your site or pedigree please ask and one that is the proper resolution and size will be sent to you. Taking them off this, or any site, means you are not getting the best as the lowest resolution and size possible were used.

Besides taking without asking is stealing...we don't steal yours please don't steal ours.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Long long ago...

in a galaxy far far away I had order in my scrap space and have the pictures to prove it.

This picture is my old scrap desk set up before I moved across the hall to the smaller room.


This is the wall above my desk as it was then...


This is the great solid wood cart my DH insisited I get at Fred Meyer when it was 50% off the lowest marked price. It has some dings in it due to being a floor model but I wish I could have gotten at least one more.


I am posting these today as I have started the Get Organized Be Inspired class at Big Picture Scrapbooking (link on side bar) and my new space so does **NOT** look like this. I'll post those pictures if we can ever get them off the corrrupt card. If not I'll post the slightly improved ones from today as I have cleaned off my desk so I can do my assignments at it tomorrow. I'll be posting my progress here at least once a week for the accountability factor if nothing else.

Stay tuned for puppy pictures shortly as well (also on the stupid corrupt card) GRRRR!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment