WELCOME

Come on in and sit a while... Spend some time catching up with us and hopefully leave with a smile.

Please note all photos on this blog are copyrighted to Ersehnen - Bruneau River GSP. If you see an image that you would like to use on your site or pedigree please ask and one that is the proper resolution and size will be sent to you. Taking them off this, or any site, means you are not getting the best as the lowest resolution and size possible were used.

Besides taking without asking is stealing...we don't steal yours please don't steal ours.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

5 and counting...

1:49 AM
Asa has currently presented us with 5 puppies - 1 ticked girl, 1 ticked boy and the rest solid boys.

Pictures being taken but I haven't had a chance to upload them yet.

4:35 AM

There are now 3 more - 1 ticked boy, 1 solid boy and 1 solid girl. This brings our total to 8.

All are doing well and Asa is handling it all like a pro. Now if I could only get some sleep as I've been up since 5 yesterday morning...

5:40 AM

And then there were 9. At least she waited until I was out of the shower to have (what I hope is the last) solid liver boy. Yes you read that correctly 7 boys and 2 girls!

Off to get some much needed coffee as Reece is now awake so until Jay gets some sleep and can take over I'm up with him. Now I remember why we don't have litters often - I'm way too old for this much sleep deprivation ;)

8:48 AM

Last but not least another ticked puppy was born. Asa kindly produced what we had been asking for most of the night - a girl! I have already given her one of my favorite names Ersehnen Good To Go. At this point it may not stick but for now it fits.

9:28 AM

ARGH another boy...solid. Can she be done now??? 11 puppies over rougly 11 hrs now wonder I'm exhausted and Asa is sleeping

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so excited! Good job, Asa! I wish I could have come to watch! :) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I cause I would have slept ;) BTW she had another one so we are up to ll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:01 PM

    Congratulations Betty..does she go back to your old Sage girl?

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Donna. Her sire is by Andy out of Cassie. Andy is REO x Sage.

    The sire of the litter goes back to Sage top and bottom :) Pedigrees are on www.pawvillage.com Flatlander Mountain Magic and Nuthatch's As You Wish

    ReplyDelete