WELCOME

Come on in and sit a while... Spend some time catching up with us and hopefully leave with a smile.

Please note all photos on this blog are copyrighted to Ersehnen - Bruneau River GSP. If you see an image that you would like to use on your site or pedigree please ask and one that is the proper resolution and size will be sent to you. Taking them off this, or any site, means you are not getting the best as the lowest resolution and size possible were used.

Besides taking without asking is stealing...we don't steal yours please don't steal ours.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Well there go my plans...

Asa has started labor so my plans for the day have changed - and I couldn't be happier :)

Yesterday Jay got a really good shot of a Cooper's hawk, I thought it was a Sharpshinned but was gently corrected again, getting frustrated because it could see the pheasants but couldn't get at them.

I don't mind Jay telling me when I get an identification wrong as he is so patient about it but it does get kind of old having the biologist come out in him. His only other annoying habit is when he is watching a movie or TV show and identifies each gun and then tells me how it couldn't do what they are doing with it. Who CARES it's mindless drivel...

Ok now my fantastic news - I am pre-registered for the most AWESOME 3 days in the world. The flyers came out yesterday and I had it printed and faxed off immediately - I left Jay on the roof while doing it and didn't hear him calling or stomping or asking for the ladder which I moved so I could get back in the house... But it's all good or will be once he holds the first puppy my transgression will be forgotten (I hope).

I can't leave Reece out today as he has been using a straw really well at therapy all week so they send home the same type as he is all about things being the same. I put it in his milk last night he looks it over carefully and then takes a huge mouthful and just as I am doing the happy dance at sucess...he spits it all back down the straw. Now you and I know it doesn't work that way when you also open your mouth but he hasn't figured that out yet. So there was milk everywhere. Back to the drawing board.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment