WELCOME

Come on in and sit a while... Spend some time catching up with us and hopefully leave with a smile.

Please note all photos on this blog are copyrighted to Ersehnen - Bruneau River GSP. If you see an image that you would like to use on your site or pedigree please ask and one that is the proper resolution and size will be sent to you. Taking them off this, or any site, means you are not getting the best as the lowest resolution and size possible were used.

Besides taking without asking is stealing...we don't steal yours please don't steal ours.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Do not hang up...

come on are you kidding me? The phone ran yesterday and this was the first thing the 'caller' (it was actually one of those automated things) said - not who they were or what they wanted but DO NOT HANG UP. So of course I immediately did. Do companies or charities not realize that a) those automated things are annoying beyond belief, b) that calling at meal times is inappropriate and c) that we are on the do not call list.

As you can tell my head didn't actually explode yesterday so you're stuck with me :) I have a couple of things that must get done this week and not much of it was actually accomplished yesterday due to feeling worse everytime I tried to move. But today is a better day...

I hope to get to my nephew's Christmas present this weekend so it is out of the way. I also want to get some of the others wrapped so I have one less thing to worry about.

Here is the fat dog picture







and a couple of Reece's face...he fell at therapy on Monday and he got a couple of good scraps on his noggin. Poor kid because being a scrapper means I will take shots of things like this and immortalize them. The first picture was taken monday when it happened and the other this morning while he was having a shower...


2 comments:

  1. Awww! Poor Reece! He's getting so big, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't it scary...

    ReplyDelete