WELCOME

Come on in and sit a while... Spend some time catching up with us and hopefully leave with a smile.

Please note all photos on this blog are copyrighted to Ersehnen - Bruneau River GSP. If you see an image that you would like to use on your site or pedigree please ask and one that is the proper resolution and size will be sent to you. Taking them off this, or any site, means you are not getting the best as the lowest resolution and size possible were used.

Besides taking without asking is stealing...we don't steal yours please don't steal ours.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Since I know many of you are awaiting puppy pictures. Here is one of the ticked kids to tide you over until we get them all up :)


OOPS I forgot to rotate the clock...the ducks will be 'swimming along the bottom of it' so no worry about them falling off The clock doesn't have the face put on or the clock works attached but I thought I'd share. The clock base is from Oriental Trading and the paper from PapersBest - The Passing Storm by artist Ron Van Gilder. It is still curing so I can't finish it until Saturday due to commitments tomorrow elsehwere.


Here is the 5th comp book from yesterday. Again Scrapworks paper was used from the Florabella line - Ginny was used for the spine and honestly I can't find my notes so can't be more exact than Florabella line for the cover. Again inked with Walnut Stain and the tag from My Mind's Eye with the brad from Making Memories. Also there are 3 'gems' on the cover from my stash - I think they were from the JoAnn's line.

No comments:

Post a Comment