WELCOME

Come on in and sit a while... Spend some time catching up with us and hopefully leave with a smile.

Please note all photos on this blog are copyrighted to Ersehnen - Bruneau River GSP. If you see an image that you would like to use on your site or pedigree please ask and one that is the proper resolution and size will be sent to you. Taking them off this, or any site, means you are not getting the best as the lowest resolution and size possible were used.

Besides taking without asking is stealing...we don't steal yours please don't steal ours.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

RELIEF...

that is what both Jay and I are feeling today. As of 1 this afternoon we closed on the Refinance of the house. It seems like it took forever and it seems like we had a gazillion hoops to jump through but all in all it is so worth it. We ended up getting 5% interest which is almost 3% points lower than we were and even though we took cash out our payments are almost the same.

I have started cleaning my stash of scrapping stuff in preparation of reading my present from Santa - The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker by Wendy Smedley and Aby Garvey (see the side bar for links to Wendy's blog and Big Picture Scrapbooking who is offering a class by Wendy starting in January). I hope now that we have freed up a bit of cash I can sneak in the cost of the course to the budget as I so need someone to walk me through it. Funny how some of us (read me) hold on to things that have no meaning and we will never use just because we paid for them so they must not be wasted. Aren't they being wasted by being stuck in the bottom of a drawer never being used?

Anyway I have one more present to upload but I have to wait as the recipient is waiting to open it until Christmas day - the nerve of some people.... You know who you are Missy! Hugs to you and Max.

Well off to see if I can get an update on the BSU bowl game - GO BRONCOS!!! Fingers crossed here for them to have yet another undefeated season.

No comments:

Post a Comment